Here are the stems from our recording
This was recorded on the 24th May which is why it is not perfect on our parts.
Here is a mix of the recording done by an ACM Student
In this recording we demonstrated great syncopation and that we work well as a band. We used an ensemble recording technique for this piece. Although I personally prefer to record musicians individually as I prefer playing to a click alone when it comes to recording as I don't get distracted by other instruments and I can focus on my own parts.
Overall, I think this recording went well and is an accurate portrayal of where the song has gone and what it was like at the time. The song has an intro section now which builds up tension for the crowd.
This was recorded on the 24th May which is why it is not perfect on our parts.
Here is a mix of the recording done by an ACM Student
In this recording we demonstrated great syncopation and that we work well as a band. We used an ensemble recording technique for this piece. Although I personally prefer to record musicians individually as I prefer playing to a click alone when it comes to recording as I don't get distracted by other instruments and I can focus on my own parts.
Overall, I think this recording went well and is an accurate portrayal of where the song has gone and what it was like at the time. The song has an intro section now which builds up tension for the crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment